Spear & Jackson Insulated Grafting Spade 2861PF/INS12
• Safety: Two layers of insulating material - when white material show through, it warns the user that the tool needs replacing
• Safety: Integrated hand stop to prevent the hand slipping onto the forged head
• Safety: Rounded corners reduce the risk of damage to pipes and cables
• Ultimate Strength and Durability: Oil, chemical and water resistant polyfibre shafts
• Comfort: All shovels have round bar treads Conforms to Bristish Standard BS8020:2011 for working on or near live cable and wires - individually tested to 1,000 volts. Each shovel includes an individual Certificate of Conformity and is marked with an unique traceability number.
|Part No.||Head Size mm||Head Size "||Handle Length|
|2861PF/INS12||320 x 160||12.5/8||733mm (28.7/8")|