Paving Block Transport Cart
For the effortless transportation of bound or loose pavers, kerb stones, slabs, etc.
- Clamping is done by bending a lever 90° (maximum pressure 15 kp).
- An integral protection device prevents overloading of the clamping mechanism.
- A favourable load distribution and the light-weight-nature of the device (68 kg) ensures optimal operating.
- Its narrow build (115 cm/45”) means it can be used on the smallest building sites.
- Blocks can easily be loaded from the pallet without the need of a ramp.
- Fully mechanical.
- Adjusts smoothly and without the need for tools.
- Adjustable gripping width from 550 mm – 1,050 mm.
- The minimum and maximum gripping widths can be altered using special grippers.
- Durable surface protection by galvanizing
- Gripping Width W mm (in): 550 - 1,050 (21¾ - 41'')
- Block Height max. E mm (in): 900 (35½'')
- Gripper Length L mm (in): 200 (7¾'')
- Working Load Limit WLL kg (lbs): 400 (880)
- Dead Weight kg (lbs): 68 (150)
With Toolman Finance you can spread the cost on Purchases over €1000. Choose your preferred loan term and check the repayment amount for this item on the table below.
|Term||Monthly Repayment |
Note: There may be slight variations in the repayment amounts quoted.