Kraft 12" x 4" Carbon Steel Cement Trowel with ProForm® Handle CF212PF
Professional quality carbon steel concrete trowel is precision balanced and ready-to-use! Each blade is cross ground to just the right dimension for that perfect feel. The square blade finishes all the way to the corners to complete projects large and small. A high-strength, lightweight cast aluminum mounting stands up to the rigors of cement work. Compression fit stainless steel rivets attach the mounting to the 12" x 4" blade. An oversized toe rivet provides extra strength when applying pressure during finish work. Guaranteed No-Turn handle design locks the handle to mounting. Kraft Tool's signature flat trowel with patented ProForm® soft grip handle (US Patent #6,247,204 B1) provides a comfortable grip. The contoured shape and enhanced texture ribbing of the handle reduces fatigue and provides a great grip even when wet. The bright orange handle is easy to spot on a jobsite even after use. Proudly made in the USA.
- Precision balanced, ready to use!
- Strong carbon steel blade
- Cross ground blade for perfect feel
- Square ends finishes to corners
- High-strength, lightweight aluminum mounting
- Over-sized toe rivet for extra strength
- Compression fit rivet construction for strength
- Stainless steel rivets
- Guaranteed "no-turn" handle
- Comfortable patented ProForm® soft grip handle
- Great grip even when wet
- Texture ribbing provides a comfortable grasp and reduces fatigue
- Bright orange handle easy to spot on jobsite
- Made in the USA