Designed and manufactured in the UK, and made with Utility and Highway contractors in mind. The board can withstand over 400kg loads, and has a high impact resistance. Strong, durable and able to protect open areas on a footpath. Manufactured from 100% virgin material and 100% recyclable, with additional high strength steel bars internally.
- 1200mm x 800mm
- 4 fixing holes to bolt to the ground.
- Can be fitted with reflective bands.
- Anti-Slip pattern.
- Designed with Anti-Trip edges.
- Able to withstand over 400 kgs.
- Handles for easy lifting.
- Single man lift.
- Corporate logos can be embossed onto the top of Trench cover
- Manufactured in High Density Polyethylene.
- Manufactured in yellow for high visibility, but can be coloured to suit (Minimum run applies).
- Trench is 100% Recyclable
- High impact resistance (Does not shatter).
- Conforms to National Grid T/SP/E/42
- Conforms to HAUC Advice Note No. 2018/01
- Safety at Street Works & Road Works
- – A Code of Practice.
- Conforms to slip resistance of BS 7976: Part 2