HONDA CONCRETE VIBRATING SCREED UNIT WITH 2MT BLADE TORNADO-2M
Enar Concrete Vibrating Screed Unit with 2MT Blade
The robustness, ease of use and ergonomic shape are the indentifying factors of the Tornado. The handles cover many regulations in order to protect the users hands against vibration from long term usage.
It´s adaptability means it can come with varying electric motors or petrol motors along with their profiles ranging from 1.5 metres to 4 metres in length. This means you can buy the screed best suited to the job at hand or worker preference.
- Up to 150 kg, that guarantees a perfect finishing from any type of concrete.
- The screed is very handy and manoeuvrable, the handle is fully adjustable to fit the operator.
- Vibration free handle to make the use safer as well.
- Handle on the engine to make the transport easier.
- Collapsible handle for transport.
- Special aluminium alloy for the blade, sturdy and lightweight
- 200 mm width blade to assure the floating from the machine and the level control on every surface.
- Special shape from the blade to make the finishing easier and quicker than with other types of screeds.