Enar Concrete Vibrating Screed MISTRAL MISTRAL GH-1
The Mistral is the option for those who want a light screed with an open profile and an easy to manage single handle.
This screed is especially robust thanks to its motor cover to protect it against knocks and concrete
- Engine protected in a casing of high resistant
- Casing designed to drain off the concrete splashes.
- Up to 150 kg, that guarantees a perfect finishing from any type of concrete.
The screed is very handy and manoeuvrable, the handle is height adjustable to fit the operator.
- Vibration free handle to make the use safer as well.
- Handle on the engine to make the transport easier.
- Detachable handle for transport.
- Special aluminium alloy for the blade, sturdy and lightweight
- 200 mm width blade to assure the floating from the machine and the level control on every surface.
- Special shape from the blade to make the finishing easier and quicker than with other types of screeds.
|Model||ENGINE||CYLINDER CAPACITY CC.||POWER HP||FUEL||TANK L.||FREQUENCY R.P.M.||CENTRIFUGAL FORCE N||LENGTH M||WEIGHT KG|
|MISTRAL GH||HONDA GX25||245||11||UNLEADED GASOLINE||05||9.000||1.500||15 TO 4||15 TO 23|
With Toolman Finance you can spread the cost on Purchases over €1000. Choose your preferred loan term and check the repayment amount for this item on the table below.
|Term||Monthly Repayment |
Note: There may be slight variations in the repayment amounts quoted.