Cobra Rod Pusher with Cutting Roller, Power Pack & Reel RP1-PUSH+BEAVER
The duct rod pushers are designed to assist in rodding operations. The units are mounted on sturdy, anti-corrosion treated tubular steel frame, and fitted with solid rubber tyres, with hydraulic controls mounted on the frame for ease of transportation. The pushers are fitted with an extendable boom, and chamber clamp for use in underground structures.
• Spring loaded self-centring fail safe operating lever.
• Measuring counter with reset lever.
• Front boom extending to 900mm with angle facility dropping into underground chamber.
• Extendable chamber clamp for attaching to sidewalls. Range 560mm-970mm
• Angle of operations 0-45°.
• Split pusher body which lifts and rotates to allow removal of duct rod.
• Screw clamp to engage drive belts onto the rod
• Steel body
• Moulded profiled drive belts
• Protective rod guide to clean/guide rod
Diameter Range: 9mm, 11mm, 14mm
Installation speed: 0-15m/ min
Pushing/Pulling capacity: 220Kgs
The kits comprises of:
1 x duct rod pusher
1 x power pack – (optional)
1 x long flexible metal pipe
1 x short flexible metal pipe
1 x cobra frame clamp
1 x cobra rod and frame – (supplied upon request)
A growing tide of opinion says that hydraulic powerpacks make better business sense than rival pneumatic or electric options. The combination of performance and a compact user-friendly design has ensured that the overall efficiency really is without comparison. Not surprisingly, JCB is leading the way.
The Beaver is renowned for power, productivity and versatility.
Yet probably its most important attribute is the degree of compactness and portability that allows it to be easily stored,easily transported and easily moved to site.
Duct Rodding System
The Cobra rodding system gives a compact and labour saving solution whether installing cables in ducts, threading draw ropes through pipes or surveying drains with CCTV cameras.
Robust, zinc plated steel frames
Highest quality, fibreglass rod radially reinforced construction