Wacker Neuson 14inch Cut-Off Petrol Saw BTS 635s
The professional Wacker Neuson 14inch Cut-Off Petrol Saw BTS 635s offers a unique long-term air filter system that delivers an extraordinary filtering capacity and durability. This makes the cut-off saw extremely productive, since the maintenance intervals are lengthened significantly. In addition, the high-torque engine increases the cutting performance. Since the hand-arm acceleration levels are less than 5 m/s, it is possible for an operator to work with the cut-off saw for eight continuous hours per day.
- A durable design ensures great reliability
- 3-stage air filter system with high-performance cyclone filter, foam prefilter and paper filter for very long maintenance intervals
- First-class vibration damping with hand-arm vibrations less than 5 m/s² and an optimized spacing between the handles provides greater operator comfort
- Cutting blade guard with all-round marking of the cutting blade position for precise guidance and exact cutting
- A high-torque engine increases cutting performance and thus productivity
|L x W x H||825 x 315 x 420 mm|
|Blade diameter max.||350 mm|
|Blade diameter min.||300 mm|
|Blade arbor||25.4 mm|
|RPM / speed of the blade (max.)||4,240 rpm|
|Cutting depth max.||128 mm|
|Engine / Motor||Single-cylinder two-cycle gasoline engine|
|Engine performance||4.3 kW|
|Fuel consumption||2.3 l/h|
|Tank capacity||1.1 l|
|Gasoline / oil mixture||50:1|
With Toolman Finance you can spread the cost on Purchases over €1000. Choose your preferred loan term and check the repayment amount for this item on the table below.
|Term||Monthly Repayment |
Note: There may be slight variations in the repayment amounts quoted.