TARMAC COLD LAY MACADAM 25KG COLDTAR
Cold Lay Macadam is a cold lay repair solution that is ready to use straight from the bag. It provides a quick and cost effective repair solution for paths and driveways.
Cold Lay Macadam is ready to use. There is no need to mix, it is ready to use straight from the bag.
No specialist tools or equipment needed when using Cold Lay Macadam. This makes maintenance and reinstatements easy to perform.
One large bag (25kg) of Cold Lay Macadam will cover approximatley 0.4m2 at a depth of 30mm when compacted.
Where can Cold Lay Macadam be used?
- Cold Lay Macadam for driveway repairs
- Cold Lay Macadam is ideal to be used to make repairs to driveways.
- Cold Lay Macadam can be used to make temporary ramps and ramping.
- The properties in Cold Lay Macadam make it ideal for repairing potholes.
- Cold Lay Macadam is ideal for use in minor repairs to walkways.
- Cold Lay Macadam can be used for making repairs to footpaths.
- The properties of Cold Lay Macadam means that it is suitable for base or wearing course.
DownloadsCold Lay Macadam Product Data Sheet
Cold Lay Asphalt Safety Datasheet