Wacker Neuson Single direction vibratory plate WP1550A
Single direction vibratory plate for soil compaction, compacts reliably on any compactor.
- The Wacker Neuson WP1550A Single Direction Vibratory Soil Plate features a tough, wear resistant, ductile iron base plate offering high strength and shock resistance.
- Patented computer designed base plate has a tapered bottom and edges for high speed and excellent manoeuvrability.
- Designed for the compaction of granular and mixed materials with some cohesive content in confined areas such as parking lots, highway and bridge construction next to structures, curbs and abutments.
- Lightweight, high strength aluminium components including the engine console and belt guard have been combined for reduced weight and easy machine handling.
- Straight, centre-mounted guide handle offers superior manoeuvrability and can be lowered within inches of the surface to operate plate under obstacles and form work.
- High inertia clutch with adjustable shims ensures smoother operation, longer belt life, and simplified belt adjustment.
- Many lifting points and front lift cage offer easier loading and unloading for operator convenience.
|Operating weight||96,0 kg|
|Centrifugal force||15,000 kN|
|Engine type||Petrol engine|
With Toolman Finance you can spread the cost on Purchases over €1000. Choose your preferred loan term and check the repayment amount for this item on the table below.
|Term||Monthly Repayment |
Note: There may be slight variations in the repayment amounts quoted.