Sealey Schumacher® RoadStart® Emergency Jump Starter 12V 2300 Peak Amps - DEKRA Approved PBI2212GS
• Professional grade, high performance AGM battery, specially formulated to jump-start vehicles.
• DEKRA approved emergency jump starter.
• Includes an automatic maintenance charger with patented microprocessor controlled speed charging and thermal runaway protection.
• Unlike other booster packs, this unit can be left safely on charge continuously.
• Audible warning system (AWS) signals if the unit has been turned on for too long without being connected to a battery and reverse polarity.
• Fitted with an isolating rotary on/off switch and features a digital display showing the internal battery level and the vehicle battery voltage.
• Fitted with a 12V accessory socket and a single 2.1A USB port ideal for charging mobile phones or tablets.
• A fusible link integrated in the output cable provides surge and spike protection, preventing damage to delicate and sophisticated vehicle electronics as well as the booster.
Auxiliary Output: 1 x USB - 2.1A, 1 x 12V
Cable & Clamp Length: 1.6m
Nett Weight: 9.5kg
Peak Amps: 2300A
Starting Current: 900A