Sealey Recovery Winch 5675kg (12500lb) Line Pull 12V Industrial RW5675
• Suitable for industrial recovery and off-road use.
• Designed and built with the toughest jobs in mind.
• All-metal chassis for long-life and low maintenance.
• Motor can easily be rotated 90° to meet various wiring and mounting requirements.
• A 6.4hp high power 4.7kW 12V DC motor with a permanent magnet gives first class pulling power.
• Innovative 'Double Lock' load-holding brake design provides zero drag when pulling in.
• Ergonomic 'lift & turn' free spool clutch.
• 4-Stage planetary gears.
• High quality wire rope feeds through 4-way roller fairlead for even distribution of cable onto drum.
• Heavy-duty all-weather housing and IP67 rated motor and gearbox.
Current Draw: No-Load - 50A, Maximum Load - 390A
Gear Ratio: 171:1
Line Pull*: 5675kg(12500lb)
Line Speed*: No Load - 15m/min, Maximum Load - 1m/min
Motor Power: 4.7kW(6.4hp)
Note: *Performance quoted at first layer of cable onto drum
Wire Rope Diameter: 9.2mm
Wire Rope Length: 26m