Sealey Professional Gas/No-Gas MIG Welder 190A with Euro Torch MIGHTYMIG190
• One of our professional MIGHTYMIG® range this large gas/no-gas welder offers excellent performance at an extremely competitive price. • This unit is set-up read-to-go in gas mode but can also be switched easily to use gasless by a simple change of polarity. • Supplied with high quality cool running Ergo 15.2 Euro torch, 2m earth cable, 1.4m gas hose, twin gauged gas regulator and 0.6 & 0.8mm contact tips. • Illustrated with gas bottle to give an indication of size only; gas is not included. • A contract for the supply of gas should be arranged with your local gas distributor.
- Nett Weight: 49.5kg
- Welding Current: 40-190A
- Wire Capacity: 5-15kg
- Duty Cycle: 100% @ 70A, 60% @ 90A, 15% @ 180A
- Cooling System: Forced Air
- Gas Type: CO2, Argon, CO2/Argon Mix
- Torch: 3m Euro Non-Live - Ergo 15.2
- Supply: 230V-16A*
- Absorbed Power: 7.2kW
- Case Size: Large
- Weight: 49.5kg
- Gasless Consumables:
- Flux Cored Wire (4.5kg x Ø0.9mm): TG100/4
- Replacement Tips 1mm (Pack of 5): TG100/2
- Note: *To achieve maximum power a 32A supply may be required.
With Toolman Finance you can spread the cost on Purchases over €1000. Choose your preferred loan term and check the repayment amount for this item on the table below.
|Term||Monthly Repayment |
Note: There may be slight variations in the repayment amounts quoted.