Sealey PowerStart Emergency Heavy-Duty Jump Starter 1000hp Start 12/24V PSTART1000HD
• Heavy-duty steel case, high power US manufactured battery and industrial quality switchgear make this model suitable for starting most vehicles.
• Positive action power switch reduces risk of inadvertent damage by over-voltage.
• Heavy-duty copper cables provide efficient power transfer.
• Twin trips prevent damage to battery or internal circuitry.
• Easy-to-read LED battery indicator to IEC 51 provides fast indication of battery’s state of charge.
• Surge and spike suppressing circuitry reduces risk of damaging vehicle’s on-board electronics.
• Fitted with charge balance circuitry to provide even charge to integral batteries.
• Supplied with mains voltage recharge unit.
• Made in Europe.
Cable & Clamp Length: 2m
Cable Section: 35mm²
Cold Cranking Current (-18°C 30secs) 12V: 800A
Cold Cranking Current (-18°C 30secs) 24V: 400A
Cranking Current (20°C 5secs) 12V: 1900A
Cranking Current (20°C 5secs) 24V: 950A
Maximum Engine Size: 1000hp
Nett Weight: 29.4kg
Peak Amps 12V: 7000A
Peak Amps 24V: 3500A
With Toolman Finance you can spread the cost on Purchases over €1000. Choose your preferred loan term and check the repayment amount for this item on the table below.
|Term||Monthly Repayment |
Note: There may be slight variations in the repayment amounts quoted.