Wacker Neuson Reversible vibratory plate DPU6555H
|Operating weight||480,0 kg|
|Centrifugal force||65,000 kN|
Powerful vibratory plate that also easily compacts heavy soils.
- Intuitive control handle: Control of the direction of movement as well as the speed in the same movement sequence - without changing grip, both hands stay on the control handle
- Low hand-arm-vibrations (well below 2.5 m/s²)
- Height adjustable center pole
- Safety setting: Machine moves away from the operator if the control handle is released
- Large-sized engine with high power reserves for a long service life
- Motor protection: Not possible to start with a low oil level
- Thick, wear resistant base plate made from nodular cast iron
- The engine and tank are protected by a sturdy frame, which is also useful for a sturdy tie-down during transport.
- Very sturdy, free from play center pole lock, easy to actuate for a secure transport
- Large lifting eye that can be offset to neutral height
- All maintenance accesses are quick and easy to reach
- Self-adjusting V-belt and maintenance-free alternator
- Comprehensive protection of the functional parts against stone chipping and dirt accumulation
- Due to the low frequency, also suitable for the vibration of heavy interlocking paving stones
- Quick and easy assembly of a paving pad possible
You will also find an appropriate paving pad here in the shop for the protection of paving stone bottoms.
With Toolman Finance you can spread the cost on Purchases over €1000. Choose your preferred loan term and check the repayment amount for this item on the table below.
|Term||Monthly Repayment |
Note: There may be slight variations in the repayment amounts quoted.