Wacker Neuson Reversible vibratory plate DPU3750H
|Operating weight||247,0 kg|
|Centrifugal force||37,000 kN|
The compact vibratory plate with an excellent weight to performance ratio.
- Uniquely mobile: The integrated, very sturdy transport gear allows for easy transport on the construction site.
- Intuitive control handle: Control of the movement of direction as well as the speed in the same movement sequence - without changing grips, both hands stay on the control unit
- Low hand-arm vibrations (HAV) (well below 2.5 m/s²)
- Height adjustable center pole
- Safety setting: Machine moves away from the operator if the control handle is released
- Large-sized engine for a long service life
- Water trap with inspection glass
- The engine and tank are protected by a sturdy frame, which is also useful for a sturdy tie-down during transport.
- All maintenance points are easily accessible, easily visible air cleaner capacity display
- Thick, wear resistant base plate made from nodular cast iron
- Very sturdy, free from play center pole lock, easy to actuate for a secure transport
- Sturdy, fold-down lifting eye
- Quick and easy assembly of a paving pad possible
You will also find an appropriate paving pad here in the shop for the protection of paving stone bottoms.
With Toolman Finance you can spread the cost on Purchases over €1000. Choose your preferred loan term and check the repayment amount for this item on the table below.
|Term||Monthly Repayment |
Note: There may be slight variations in the repayment amounts quoted.