PORTWEST HELSINKI FULL FACE MASK - UNIVERSAL THREAD P516
The Helsinki full face mask is made with a soft thermoplastic rubber face seal and features a panoramic viewer. The internal silicone face piece is equipped with two inhalation valves to reduce fogging and improve comfort. This mask features standard thread connection according to EN 148-1. It can be used with all filters supporting the same standard (dust, gas, particles or combined and motorized equipment).
Note: Filters are not included (sold separately). Click Here to View.
- CE-CAT III
- Standard thread connection (DIN) according to EN 148-1 standard
- Excellent peripheral vision with 82% visibility
- 6 attachment harness for a uniform seal
- Adjustable strap fastening for flexible sizing
- Anti-scratch coating for added durability
- Anti-fog coating for additional comfort to the wearer
- Designed to be worn in a tough work environment