Wacker Neuson Petrol breaker BH55
|Singel beat energie||55 J|
|Number of blows||1.300 1/min|
|Engine operating mode||two-stroke|
- Easy start: The starting process is supported by a manual fuel pump (purge bulb)
- Full hood spring mounting allows for steering close to the body
- Low hand-arm vibrations (HAV) (below 5 m/s²)
- Possible for one person to refuel lying down
- Large tank with a large opening and undetachable cover
- Open, self-cleaning percussion system
- Lubrication via central zerk fitting with a small grease press
- Environment-friendly, two-cycle engine with catalytic converter (WM 80): Falls well below all emission threshold values and is economical in use
You will also find a comprehensive offer of plug-in tools for various tool-holding fixtures here in the shop.
With Toolman Finance you can spread the cost on Purchases over €1000. Choose your preferred loan term and check the repayment amount for this item on the table below.
|Term||Monthly Repayment |
Note: There may be slight variations in the repayment amounts quoted.