DeWalt 110V 48mm 8kg SDS Max Combi Hammer DEWD25733KL
The DEWALT D25733KL SDS Max Combi Hammer is a powerful, heavy-duty tool designed for high-performance drilling. The powerful 1600W motor delivers 13.3 joules of impact energy. It also features a rotation-stop mode for demolition applications in brick, masonry and light chasing in concrete.
Despite its high-performance the D25733KL features class leading vibration of 9.6 m/s² thanks to Perform and Protect features. This includes an Active Vibration Control handle and an anti-rotation system which detects a loss of tool control and reacts instantly by cutting power.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for drilling anchor fixing in concrete and masonry up to 48mm in diameter.
- Voltage: 110 Volt
- Power Input: 1600 watt
- Impact Energy: 13.3 joule
- Blows Per Minute: 1350–2705 bpm
- Mo Load Speed: 177-355 rpm
- Maximum Drilling Capacity (Concrete/Core Bit): 48/125 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration: 9.6 m/s²
- Uncertainty K1/K2 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/ Arm Vibration (Chiselling): 9.0 m/s²
- Sound Pressure Level: 98 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Level Uncertainty: 3 dB (A)
- Sound Power Level: 109 dB(A)
- Sound Power Level Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Length: 690 mm
- Width: 540 mm
- Height: 170 mm
- Weight: 8 kg